All TN eCampus programs and courses are accessed through D2L Brightspace, a state-of-the-art, user-friendly online learning management system.
Before the semester starts, take some time to become acquainted with D2L features and tools that you'll be using on a regular basis. Online learning requires that you possess certain skills, behavior, study habits, computer equipment and discipline in order to be successful.
Become Online Ready
- Perform a system check before the semester begins.
- Become familiar with D2L system tools that you will use extensively throughout the semester. Links with detailed instructions are shown below.
- Check the course syllabus to determine if there are any specific software releases or equipment needs (microphone, headphones, etc.) for courses you are planning to take.
- Login in to your course(s) on the specified date and time.
- Verify that you have access to the course(s)you enrolled in through your home campus.
- Contact the TN eCampus Help Desk with any technical issues that you encounter.
- Contact your Student Liaison for assistance with questions related to registration issues and procedures or your program of study.
The Online Readiness course is all-inclusive course that covers everything from where to find course content to how best to communicate with your instructor. In essence, it provides you with a state of preparation and readiness that's needed to progress successfully through your online course.
To access the Online Readiness course, login to the D2L Learning Management System and use:
- Username: guest
- Password: Guest2017
Access these D2L YouTube videos to get a jump start on your semester!
Videos are available on the following topics:
- Account Settings
- User Profile
- User Progress